Monday, July 28, 2008

Rascal Flatts...

Woo Hoo!!
~
I can't even begin to think of all that happened this weekend... first we started off by a party on Saturday night... it was GREAT. Heather, Jillian, Lauren & Brooke also had to sneak out to a graduation party and come back... we were party animals. :) lol
~
Then Sunday morning we got up and got the kids ready and then set off for a day on the boat... we had fun, but it rained a few times while we were out on the lake... but since we were already wet and on the lake it wasn't too big of deal. We had fun. I have pictures from the boating... I forgot my camera for the party... duh! BUT I should be getting some pictures from my BFF's at some point from this.
~
Then after the day on the boat, I rushed home, showered and got dressed to go with Jillian and Heather to a RASCAL FLATTS concert!! It was awesome!! It was at Bethel Woods. It was the bestest!! :) First the a song writer from TN sang some songs... he was good, and surprisingly had a great voice... I say surprisingly b/c if you can write songs, and you can sing... why not just do it for yourself and not other people... but anyway... then Miss Taylor Swift preformed... she was great!! I love her. She is so cute and sweet... I saw a tv show with her and she is so down to earth and amazing!! :)
~
Then after Taylor Swift... RASCAL FLATTS came out!! woo hoo!! Can I get a big Hell Yeah??? HELL YEAH!!! They were awesome!! Broken Road is my favorite song!! BUT I love all their songs!! :) They ROCK... the put on the best show, they had an awesome stage and one of the or actually THE coolest light show I have ever seen!!
~
I have pictures from the concert... but I'm too tired to try to make the camera put pictures on the computer and then fight with blogger to post them... so I'll have to get back with those pics at a later date!!
~
Hope you all had a good weekend.
~
xoxoxoxo

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Why thank you. And yes, I did have a great weekend - in fact, I spent almost all of yesterday with my three sons (Just call me Fred) playing paintball. If I had to choose between that and Rascal Flatts - well, I think the rascal might lose.

Momisodes said...

WOW!!! Parties, boating and a concert? You are a party animal :) You covered more in 1 weekend than I do in 1 year :) Sounds like you had a fabulous time. I can't wait to see some pics!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so JEALOUS!!! I would love to see Rascal Flatts! How awesome!

Indy said...

Wow! You had a great weekend!

Rhea said...

Glad you had fun at the concert! Sounded like a blast.

Stephanie said...

TOO COOL! Glad you had such a good weekend!

Angie's Spot said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I love their songs that I've heard on the radio. Get those pics posted girl! :-)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~