Monday, July 28, 2008

New Blogger

Hey everyone... sorry I have been MIA all weekend and today to come by and read and comment on your blogs!! :( I have been extremely busy running around like ... something.
~
Anyway... I have a friend, Heather, that I have mentioned before on here... and she has started a blog... I just thought if any of you had a few minutes and wanted to drop by it may encourage her to keep going with the blog thing. :)
~
Also, I thought I'd give her some of my favorite blogs to read on her blog roll... so if you don't mind being blog rolled over at The Beautiful Things In Life blog... please leave me a comment and I'll toss you over to her as well. ;)
~
thanks ya'll!!
~
xoxoxox

9 comments:

Angie's Spot said...

I'll go welcome your new friend and of course, I love to see my name in lights. LOL!

Unknown said...

Me, too.

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Angie ~ thank you! :) I will be adding your name to her blog roll... until I get to show her how to do it all herself. :)

Lou ~ you are a good man!! :) I have to come over and visit your blog... haven't been there in a few days, I've missed you!! :)

thanks again both of you!! :)
xoxoxoxox

Stephanie said...

That would be nice, plus I need a new blog to read too.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Can't wait to read her blog!

Momisodes said...

You are so very sweet :) Bloggy friends don't get any better. I'm on my way to visit!

annie said...

lol...I never mind getting blogrolled. Feel free to toss my name/link her way, and I'll start reading her!

CrystalChick said...

I just visited Heather and left her some luv!
My main blog is Mary Says.... and you're certainly welcomed to add my link for her. :)
You're a nice friend to help get her started. It's confusing in the beginning.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~