Wednesday, July 30, 2008

life

sometimes i just want to go lay down and not worry about what my kids are doing.

sometimes i want to just get in the car and just drive out the driveway with out packing a diaper bag or strapping anyone into their car seat or booster seat.

sometimes i just want to take a shower whenever i feel like it.

sometimes i want to go to the bathroom by myself.

sometimes i just want to be ME. not anyone else.

sometimes i just want to not be responsible for anyone in the world but me.

sometimes i wish i worked outside the house.

sometimes i wish i could just sleep as late as i want.

sometimes i wish i could just have a break.

sometimes i wish my kids would just get along.

sometimes i wish i could just deal with things and not be stressed.

sometimes i wish i could wake up being someone else.

all the time i feel guilty.

all the time i wish i was a better mother to my children.

all the time i wish i were better at keeping up with the house.

all the time i wish i could just let shit go.

all the time i wish i could not stress the small stuff.

all the time i wish i didn't yell at my kids as much as i do, or at all.

all the time i wish there were easy answers.

all the time i wish there was a book on the right things to do.

all the time i want a happy life for all of us.

all the time i put myself last on the list.

sometimes i wish i could just say all this.

all the time i doubt myself.

sometimes i am confident, but it usually is only on the outside.

1 comments:

Heather said...

Honey, You are perfect just the way you are and you are a WONDERFUL mother...in fact when i become a mother "I hope I am as wonderful as you." You have the most beautiful amazing children in the world and I love them so so so much. You know I am always here for "girl time" and whenever you need to cry, complain, just talk or hang out....or when you need a babysitter so you can go do things on your own and have just JENN-TIME!

I Love You to the moon and back.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~