Friday, August 8, 2008

Blame it on the rain

Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling
Blame it on the stars that did shine at night
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah


maybe you can blame everything on the rain.
~my mood today isn't the happiest and it sure as hell isn't full of sunshine either.
~it is chilly out today, i'm sure that can be blamed on the rain as well.
~the kids are a little bit stir-crazy... more crazy than stir mind you... and i'm sure that can be blamed on the rain.


BUT the the best thing of all that can be blamed on the rain is this beautiful song that Trevor sang to me and the girls this morning...

Rain rain go away, go away come again another day...
Go away with the rain clouds, go away with the rain clouds...
Oh please , please let the sunshine come out...
I want to see the beautiful sunshine at the park... now....

It was so sweet that he sang his own little lryics to this ol' time classic song. And best of all the rain has stopped... at least for now. :)

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Well now, Trevor helped your mood, didn't he? A little miracle worker.

Stephanie said...

Too cute! Aidan sings songs in her own lanuage (Aidan-land's language). Sophia sings to the radio, she never sings many kid songs.

Jennifer said...

Lou ~ you are 100% correct. he did help my mood... thanks for pointing that out... i was so miserable and thinking about the bad, that i failed to notice that. ;)

Stephanie ~ i'm glad you are around, i was worried about you.
Trevor usually doesn't sing "kid" songs either.. his favorite song is by Pitbull... ugh!! lol He likes listening to the radio and often times will tell us to please turn it up! lol

thank you both for your comments!!
xoxoxo

Angie's Spot said...

What a cutie! Kids always have such great timing. :-)

P.S. I love me some Milli Vanilli!

Momisodes said...

What a sweetheart he is :) That is so cute.

I think the rain down there has come up to join Boston. It's chilly and thundering this afternoon!

Hoping the sun shines for us both very soon!

jenn said...

Okay, that song is the cutest! I can totally hear him singing it in a little sing-songy wishful voice...

I'm sending happiness your way...right now...did you get it? Smile! You are loved!

CrystalChick said...

I can't wait 'til my little grandson starts singing!!!
Have a good weekend! :))

Donna said...

Thank you SO much for that Sweet comment Sugar...You're Always So Precious to everyone....Love you!hughugs

Pregnantly Plump said...

How cute! I'll have to remember that song the next time I don't want it to rain.

OHmommy said...

What a sweet kiddo, sure to make everyone smile out loud.

jenn said...

I hope you're feeling better today! I tagged you for a meme when you find the time! :)

Rhea said...

I love it when little kids sing and make up their own songs. Adorable.

Chilly?! I would LOVE chilly. It is raining here too (which we really need) but it's super hot.

Anonymous said...

Send some of that chilly weather my way - I'm so tired of the nasty hot weather!!!

Heather said...

My little Trevvy!! Hes too cute.

I have to say, a rainy day is nice once in a while. especially when its thunder and lightning. I LOVE IT!

XOXO

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~