Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Twilight!!

So....
If any of you have been wondering where I have been and why I haven't answered any questions yet. I also have been slacking on commenting lately as well... sorry.
I have been off reading. Reading what? You want to know. I have been reading...
I'm late on the following of the book, most people just got their hands on the fourth book in the series and here I am just drooling over the first... but I have no shame.
I would also type more but I've got to get back to my reading. I'm half way through the book and haven't been able to put it down since I started reading it... only I have to put it down some times... you know kids, dinner, house work, crap like that...
I'm off... to read!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Come back! Come back! The Internet neeeeeds you.

Me too.

Texasholly said...

This seems to be a problem for several people whose blogs I read!

Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

I wondered if that was what Twilight meant on Holly's sidebar. I am still recovering from being gone a week to read all four in the space of 5 days. I fully understand the addiction. It's simply amazing, isn't it?? I posted something very similar last week & now three of my reads are where you are. One is hiding in the bathroom at work right now trying to finish. Simply an amazing book.

Allie said...

Hee hee, another loyal reader. I love the Twilight series, I'll warn you, you will be staying up entirely too late until you are done....with all of them.

Angie's Spot said...

It's an epidemic! Just kidding. :-) I'm going to jump on the bandwagon sooner than later. I've got a stack of other books on the bedside table that I'm forcing myself to get through first.

Crystal said...

I've heard a lot about this series but haven't picked it up yet. I LOVE paranormal books!!! Adds a lil something to plain ol fiction!!! HAPPY READING!!!

Stephanie said...

I wondered where you went :P

Rhea said...

They are seriously an addicting series of books. I gobbled them up and read them all at once, I swear. Loved them. ENJOY!!!

Indy said...

Good for you. Enjoy your books!

Anonymous said...

Screw housework - reading is much, much, much better for you!!!

Momisodes said...

Haha :) Good for you! It's great to get lost in a book. I wish I could do it more often.

But of course...WE MISS YOU!

CrystalChick said...

As soon as I get a little more reading time... I'm finishing one and have a couple others waiting... I am soooo going to get into this series. I didn't know anything about it until one night we went to Barnes and Noble to get coffee and couldn't get in. That must have been during the last book release. So they are on the list.
Happy reading!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~