Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodie Goodie Gumdrops!!

so my lovely blogging buddy Jenn over at My Kids Are My World... left me a comment to go check out her craft blog... My Beautiful Creations and they are really all beautiful and this lady is so talented!! :) Wait till you go over there and check out here site!! She is awesome, well for many reasons she is awesome, but one of them is how talented she is. :)




When you get over there you are going to see these AMAZING, totally cool, BEAUTIFUL, hand~crafted, ORIGINAL, neat, signs!!




AND....




guess what??? I'll tell ya...




Jenn MADE them!!!


AND she made them for... MY KIDS!!! Isn't she the BEST???




Yeah, I think she is too!! :)




thanks again Jenn for the great signs!! I know the kids will LOVE them too!! I can't wait to see what they think of them... I'm going go take pictures of them when I give them to them so you can see how happy they will be. :)



PS... Jenn I stole the pics off your blog... hope that is okay... but I really wanted to show them off... I LOVE them!! :P thanks again.

5 comments:

Motherhood for Dummies said...

those are sooo cute!

jenn said...

Okay, now you made me cry!!!!

Love you bunches!!!!

LceeL said...

Those signs are cool. I'm gonna hafta check her out - so to speak.

Laski Gal said...

Those are so adorable! Jenn did such a great job. And you are right. She is truly talented.

Stephanie said...

Wow, so nice!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~