Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodie Goodie Gumdrops!!

so my lovely blogging buddy Jenn over at My Kids Are My World... left me a comment to go check out her craft blog... My Beautiful Creations and they are really all beautiful and this lady is so talented!! :) Wait till you go over there and check out here site!! She is awesome, well for many reasons she is awesome, but one of them is how talented she is. :)




When you get over there you are going to see these AMAZING, totally cool, BEAUTIFUL, hand~crafted, ORIGINAL, neat, signs!!




AND....




guess what??? I'll tell ya...




Jenn MADE them!!!


AND she made them for... MY KIDS!!! Isn't she the BEST???




Yeah, I think she is too!! :)




thanks again Jenn for the great signs!! I know the kids will LOVE them too!! I can't wait to see what they think of them... I'm going go take pictures of them when I give them to them so you can see how happy they will be. :)



PS... Jenn I stole the pics off your blog... hope that is okay... but I really wanted to show them off... I LOVE them!! :P thanks again.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

those are sooo cute!

jenn said...

Okay, now you made me cry!!!!

Love you bunches!!!!

Unknown said...

Those signs are cool. I'm gonna hafta check her out - so to speak.

Laski said...

Those are so adorable! Jenn did such a great job. And you are right. She is truly talented.

Stephanie said...

Wow, so nice!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~