Tuesday, September 2, 2008

In a fog...

I'm in a fog or something.

For some reason, I'm really burnt out and stressed. I can't even be sure what is going on with me... I'm hoping for PMS but I'm not sure. I'm assuming I could be right though.

I haven't had much energy to blog lately... that and the fact that I can't just sign into my account for some reason, I have to sign in by leaving a comment on someone else's page, and then come back here and type a new post. It is really annoying to me, and I'm not sure how to fix it... so many times I have come here to type a post and get rid of a little bit of stress and then once I can't sign in... I'm done.

I don't even try any more... I just close out of the internet and then walk away from the computer. I haven't been doing much of anything else... well besides being busy with the kids... I have been trying to keep them all entertained thinking they will drive me crazy less if they are busy, but I haven't made much progress with that either.

Anyway... Trevor goes back to school on Thursday... I'm sort of looking forward to this new adventure in our lives and seeing how things go... but I'm also thinking I'm going to really miss him... although I will welcome the break of one less child... I really need a break from all three. But anyway... I'm also not too happy about the teacher he is assigned for this year... but we will see how that goes too... if I'm really not pleased in a few weeks then I will just ask for him to be switched... or actually demand... I'm at the point where asking just isn't going to work for me.

We got him some clothes and stuff for school, not really too many things but enough to get him started... we have plenty of time to get him some more things... plus I'm really a bargain shopper, I love to get stuff on sale and really cheap... that is when I feel the best. We did get some bargains for his clothes, but nothing compared to what I could have gotten... IF I had some more time, and no kids with me... you have to sometimes search for the bargains.

UGH!! i have to go. Brooke & Lauren are putting applesauce on one another's shirts... I really thought I could have 5 minutes to type this... but I guess I was wrong. UGH!! Why in the hell would they think it is so amusing to put applesauce on one another???

Please help me!!!

9 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Oh man, I have totally been there. I wish I had the magic words to make it all better. Maybe "Calgon, take me away"?
Or, "gimme some wine"?

jenn said...

Oh, honey, it will be okay!

I don't know what to tell you about signing in. My friend nicole started a blog on blogger, and had the same problem. I think it ended up being her computer. Please don't go away! I love ya too much!!!!!

Once trevor goes back to school, you and the girls will hopefully get into a routine and things will get easier. I am totally a bargain shopper too. I don't pay full price for ANYTHING!

Keep your chin up! :)

Allie said...

Dude, I hear ya, hope you get to relax soon, without any kids!

Stephanie said...

If I could help you I would, unforunatly I live over 1000miles away from you :(

Mine have been in moods lately, I am pretty sure it has to do with the monster in law being here. Oops, did I just call her that? :P

I am also finally really truly missing Kale. I have been so busy up until school started I hadn't had much of a chance to sit and think of missing him. Plus there were some marital problems with one of my friends, that makes me feel vunerable with him so far away. I just wanted him to hold me and tell me it would never happen to us. Hearing it over the phone is just not the same.

Hopefully with Trevor going back to school this week you will have more time to breathe. Feel better soon!

Pregnantly Plump said...

I'm so sorry. I kind of understand where you're coming from (except I only have 1, and I've been desperately needing a break this week!)
That sucks about the blog. I hope it gets fixed, and that having Trevor in school will help give you a little break.

Anonymous said...

I guess in the whole scheme of things, applesauce is better than Jell-o all over each other?

;-)

Susan Z said...

Mine have been slightly wierd lately also. Perhaps its the weather. Their latest thing has been pushing their matresses off their bed so that they can "exercise". This consists of them jumping off their beds onto the mattresses and pillows piled up on the floor. That and I just got another batch of wipes pulled out of the plumbing from children flushing things.

OHmommy said...

Everyone gets in a funk. I am not planning on posting tomorrow or even maybe the next day.

I am there too.

jenn said...

just stopping by to let you know I'm thinking of you this morning. I hope you are happy today! :)

oh, and you were already on my list! Your link is one of the once I know by heart! <3

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~