Thursday, September 25, 2008

P & H work together...

So today I learned a few things...
~
ONE... when you don't sleep it makes the day take forever to come to an end & you are pretty tired and dragging.
~
TWO... if your dog gets a tick on them and you leave part of the tick behind when you remove it from your dog... it's okay. They will be fine. AND the dogs body with push the rest of the tick out over time. There will also be a hard lump under the skin where the dog got bit... that is totally normal and typically happens from the tick bite.
~
THREE... you only worry and take the dog to the vet when there is a red ring spreading around where the bite was.
~
FOUR... my kids behave a LOT better for my husband than they do for me... although this isn't a new revelation, studies this evening supported the already reported information.
~
FIVE... bologna takes best when you are under 10 yrs old. OR maybe it just me, but I ate bologna tonight and feel so sick from it. YUCK!! :P
~
SIX... No matter how much you pack in your twin girls' bedroom, if they are spoiled rotten and bought WAY too many toys it will seem as though you never even started to pack in there. (even if you have 8 boxes full of carefully folded or wrapped stuff)
~
SEVEN... kids really LOVE Roman Oodles of Noodles, even though they are high in sodium and really unhealthy or at least NOT healthy for you.
~
EIGHT... Brooke & Lauren have tuties. They tell everyone. They also like to tell males that they have a tweeter, like their dad and Trevor.
~
NINE... most females take Lauren & Brooke's wealth of knowledge and smile. Most males turn red and aren't sure exactly what to say or how to respond.
~
TEN... P & H work together to make the "F" sound... like to start Phoebe . Trevor told me this tonight after reading, by himself, all the names of the kids in his class from a piece of paper. :) He is so darn smart... and I know you are thinking "of course she thinks that... all mothers think their children are so smart" BUT I am not the only one that thinks it... and it has come from people outside of our family... Trevor's teacher for one and his helper from his class. SO THERE!! JK

10 comments:

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Roman noodles are awesome. CHEAP and the kids love them. Perfect after school snack!

Momisodes said...

Tuties! Heheh :) that is so cute!

Man, I'm over 30, and I STILL love me some Ramen noodles :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

I called them tooties when I was growing up, too! I've never heard of anyone else using that word. How funny.

This Guy said...

That is SO cute!! #8 Reminds me of my little cousin, she was doing squats on the living room carpet, when I asked her what she was doing, she replied "my peeper exercises" well I spit my tea across the room! LOL

Unknown said...

Funny how kids under 10 have absolutely no modesty...so innocent!! Very cute :D

Stephanie said...

We opened so many boxes marked toys when we moved here my mil was floored. :P Good luck!

That's funny about the girls!

Crystal said...

ROFLMAO!!!!! I love it! Tuties and tweeters! LOL!!!! Girl you get some sleep;o)

Unknown said...

When is your little tutie gonna come over to my blog and leave one of thsoe long, rambling comments I miss so much? Huh, huh?

jenn said...

How the heck did I miss this post???? I'm commenter #9? Am I a horrible friend or what??? Anywho, I know about the packing. You feel like you did SOOO much, but to someone else, it looks like you've done nothing. Hang in there! Just keep thinking about YOUR OWN new home. It's worth it!

just jamie said...

Well, duh, of course ALL of our kids are the smartest. (But good job Trevor on the reading thing. Bravo!)

And bologna? Yeah. Yuck.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~