Sunday, September 7, 2008

Quick Update

Thank you all for your concern and well wishes for Trevor. He ate some dry cereal and drank a glass of water, I was worried it wasn't going to stay down, but thankfully after doing so he fell asleep on the couch and slept for about 2 hours.
When he woke up he was acting much more like himself and said he was feeling better. :) And, I'm happy to report that he hasn't vomited or had any bathroom issues since. :)
I have cleaned and disinfected the entire house the best I can... thank goodness for Lysol and Clorox spray! lol
Thank you all again.
xoxoxoxo

8 comments:

Rhea said...

I'm so glad Trevor is feeling better! I hate it when my boys are sick.

Casey's trio said...

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and saying hello! My girls just turned 3 at the end of August and are acting every bit their age:) It is naptime as I type so I am off to try and finish New Moon. I am going to be SO sad when this series is over:(
Thanks for adding us to your blog roll!
p.s. So glad your son is feeling better. Poor guy. And I hope it doesn't spread through your house.

jenn said...

I'm so glad he's feeling better!

CrystalChick said...

Good to hear your little guy is getting better!

That first day of Kindergarten picture is beautiful!

Have a good week. M

Pregnantly Plump said...

That's great that he's feeling better. Hope you guys had a good rest of the weekend!

Stephanie said...

I am so happy he is better! :)

Unknown said...

So glad that Mr. T. is feeling better. And so glad that you didn't catch whatever it was that he had.

jenn said...

Just stopping by...hope all is well!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~