Monday, September 8, 2008

B. W. B.

Blogging While Buzzed. :)
~
~yeah. this is pretty good. I had two beers with dinner and I'm feeling pretty comfortable. Beer does me in worse than liquor, can't really explain it... but it just does. Not that I'm feeling truly tipsy, but I'm nicely buzzed. And it sure is lovely.
~
Bryan has the kiddos outside on the trampoline to burn off some extra energy I get to sit here and relax some, then it will be bath time and brushing teeth then off to bed, then I plan on chillaxing some more.
~
Life is grand! I think I just need to buy some more beer!! :)
~
On a more serious note, although I'm pretty damn serious that Life is GRAND and that I'm buzzed and that I want to buy more beer... this is even MORE serious.
~
Brookie vomited today. :( I felt horrible too... she had some milk and an ice-pop and a rice krispie treat and some cereal and some other things and it was just horrible... and before that she had juice that aggravated her belly. Here I had thought we were in the clear since yesterday everyone was good. I guess I was wrong. I just hope that no one at my parents house gets it... we were over there all day long... the girls and my niece even took a bath together and Brookie was really affectionate with my parents, giving lots of hugs and kisses.... GREAT. right? I just am keeping my fingers crossed... and have already apologized for bringing the possibility of a stomach bug to their house.
~
She is doing really good this afternoon and tonight... so maybe she is already over it... I hope. I also hope that Lauren doesn't get it... but that is kind of a given... they are always together and always sharing everything and hugging and kissing and in each others faces... so it is sort of like a shot in the dark to think that Lauren won't get it... but I can still hope for the best.
~
On another note... today my friends Kathy & Louie's three son's, yeah triplets, are FIVE!! Holy crap!! FIVE!! I can't believe it. I can remember getting the call at work to say she had them, I was pretty pregnant with Trevor and dying for him to get here... her boys were early... but they were healthy and little fighters from the beginning and did great. they are amazing little boys now... and I have to make a point to get together with them and the kids... soon. Trevor is going to be FIVE in 11 days.
~
Tomorrow is Bryan's birthday... I have nothing for him. :( I feel like such an asshat... but there isn't much I can do for him with zero dollars... I will just have to make it up to him when I get some money... we'll see. I do have some things that the kids made for him and tomorrow I will have the girls make him some more stuff while he is at work and when Trevor gets home from school we can make some more things for this paper mache box we made him and also I'm going to have T help me make him a cinnamon bread he loves... more than cake Bryan will love the cinnamon bread and Trevor will love to help me make it... I also really wanted to go out to dinner but I'm not sure if that will happen or not... most likely not... but we'll see.
~
I must be focusing too much on typing and making this make sense, b/c my buzz is quickly diminishing so I'm going to go relax in front of the tv before the kids are back inside...
~
toodles...

xoxoxoxox

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yuck, Sorry about Brooke. You can hope ( I will too) that Lauren doesn't get it also.

You are better than I, this weekend at my cousin's wedding reception I had two half glasses of wine. One was 12% and the other 7% A.C. so don't feel bad. I am such a light weight, always have been (even when I drank every night).

Hope Bryan has a good birthday.

Anonymous said...

I think it's been about 13 years since I've had ANY kind of alcholic beverage. I would be zonked by half a beer these days! lol! (hubby was an alcholic before he met me, so we don't drink) So sorry to hear about miss pukey! I hope she is over it, and that nobody else gets sick. As for birthday gifts, I'm sure you can think of SOMETHING that you can give him...wink, wink!

Angie's Spot said...

I know what you mean about not being able to do stuff with zero funds. Yesterday was my hubby's bday, and even if I hadn't been laid up in bed with a stomach virus, there would've been no presents or such because we're broke. I'm trying to plan an evening out soon, when the money appears magically. LOL! Hope your buzz was wonderful!

Laski said...

"Life is grand! I think I just need to buy some more beer!! :)"

And doesn't that just sum it all up???

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to get caught up - I'm sorry there has been so much yuck germs in your house. I'm hoping that this is the end of them for you for a very long time!

I'd love a beer - ok, a few beers - right now!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Ah, this was me Saturday night watching the game...pleasantly buzzed on cheap wine. It was lovely!
Hope Brooke is feeling 100% better soon.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Poor Brooke! Hope the rest of your evening was blissfully uneventful!

Unknown said...

Jennifer - it's Wednesday. the buzz must be over by NOW.

jenn said...

Just checking in...hope you are not sick!!!

Rhea said...

Happy Birthday to Bryan, and I'm sorry about your daughter vomiting. Hope she's lots better today!

I should try more writing while buzzed. I never drink, so it could really make my writing interesting....

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~