Monday, September 15, 2008

What's in Your Wallet??

Well really what's in your wallet or purse?? Huh?? Inquiring minds want to know!!

I got tagged from Jenn over at My Kids are My World for this fun meme about what is in my purse!

Here are the rules... so you can ALL play along!!


Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)



1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile


2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents


3. Be brave and 'splain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.


4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves


5. Answer these questions:


-Describe the contents of your handbag.


-What's the most important thing in your handbag?


-What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?


-What's the smallest thing in your handbag?


-Is there anything illegal in your handbag?




Started by Mimi, Queen of Memes who thinks up brilliant memes.























My purse. Not sure if either picture of it is really good... but it doesn't like to stand up well by itself... it is a lazy purse. I guess maybe I take advantage of it and work it too hard... I usually have it stuffed to the max. I'm the kind of girl that no matter what size purse I have... I fill it up. lol




Here is a side view of my purse... I love the metal "bling" it has on it... I love this purse... it is so comfortable to hold and carry... and it holds everything I need to take with me... and it goes w/ pretty much any and everything that I wear. :)




This is the BEST part of my purse... the picture of Trevor on it!! And the most valuable to me!! :) Sentimental wise that is... and over all... but monetary value I would have to say the purse itself is the most valuable and then the next would be my cell phone then my camera then my wallet... but to me... this picture is truly priceless b/c it is of one of my kiddos. ;)





Here is all my JUNK!! ugh!! Damn I have a lot of shit in there... ugh.




Dolce & Gabana Light Blue... I LOVE it... I put it on religiously!! then there is a roll on Sarah Jessica Parker, b/c the spray is all gone... LOVED that one too... I have to get another one of those now that I think about it... but anyway... and some hair spray... that believe it or not... I never use... but you never know... lol




Baby wipes that have hand sanitizer in with them... since I have potty trained little girls that like to sit on the public potties. ugh. and i usually also have a bag with just regular baby wipes too. There is also a bottle of hand sanitizer and a tampon.... which my kids often think is candy b/c of the wrapper and two chapsticks.... and the yellow and black bag has some band aids, triple antibiotic cream, benadryle cream for bug bites, lip gloss, another tampon and some hair clips.
My make up bag... a few hair clips, a pick b/c I have curly hair... and a brush for the girls hair.




My wallet which is jammed packed with change that I need to dump out... two receipts from Wal-Mart... I think... a note pad, a few pens, a coupon for Toys R Us, some change and CEC tokens, and my cell phone.



SO!! here is your chance... I'm not going to tag anyone just now... I have to leave to go get Trevor from school... but if you want to do this... leave me a comment and I'll post your name and link here so everyone can come check out your junk in your trunk. lol



xoxoxo

14 comments:

jenn said...

You do have a ton of stuff in there! lol! If my purse was bigger, I would have more stuff too! And I'm past the point of needing nany wipes. My girls do the "stance" in the potty!

Laski said...

I need to put more stuff in my purse.

But hand sanitizer and Chapstick are a MUST HAVE.

Rebecca said...

Ooh, I love the makeup bag!! I'm going to post mine, but I have to wait until I get home :)

Pregnantly Plump said...

I like that you have a lazy purse! too funny!

Kellan said...

I love your black purse and that little skull makeup purse - too cute!

Take care - Kellan

CrystalChick said...

I have a big bag that I sometime cram full of yummy stuff and alot of junk too.
I did this meme recently but had been using my smaller purse at the time.

Congrats on the mortgage approval too!! Yay

Unknown said...

Is that your purse or are you running away from home? And do you want me to send you my address?

Anyway, my friend, there is something for oyu in my Wednesday post.

annie said...

This is a cool meme! I'm going to steal it from you, but I'm half embarrassed - I have next to nothing in my purse compared to you!!!

This Guy said...

Wow! You have an awesome blog! I absolutly love it! :)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, your comments truly brought tears to my eyes too. Some people ask me why I write so openly, I always respond by saying its easy. the visitors and comments I get gives me big smiles! :)

Cancer is a horrible disease, and it ties on my list with alzheimers for the worst! It stuns me that they can create something like Viagara, but not a cure all pill for cancer!

You are so luckly to have 3 beautiful and wonderful children! I haven't gotten around to settling down yet, but when I do, I definatly want 2 or 3! I can't wait for 3am feedings, scraped knees and christmas recitles! :)

I think we have to trust the universe, trust that things we need will be provided, and whats meant to happen does happen. I think without having faith in something life could be a scary place!

Again, thank you so much for your comments, they mean so much to me! :) I'll definatly be back to visit! You have an amazing blog!!

Bret xoxo =)

Momisodes said...

Do you really keep those bottles in your bag? Your bag must be HEAVY!!!

BTW, I LOVE your bag. It's gorgeous :) LOL at the CEC tokens. I find those everywhere too!

Hope you're having a lovely week.

Angie's Spot said...

I'm truly impressed. If I had a bag that size, it probably would've had twice the amount of stuff in it. I need to do this meme sometime. This is the second time I've seen it in a week and I find it fascinating to see what y'all have in your purses!

Crystal said...

LOL! Good post Jennifer! I use to keep AT LEAST 5 buck worth of change in mine until it kept hurting the shoulder I carried it on!!!!

jenn said...

OMG...OMG...I am so excited!!!! I have a surprise for you...you're gonna love it...go to my craft blog to see what it is!!!!!

Stephanie said...

I will do this next week, but mine will be pretty boring. Not much in my purse.

You will have to check out my two posts from Thursday, I tell the story I was telling you about in the email. Make sure you read the bottom post first though or you might be confused.

Have a good weekend!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~