Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DAMN!!!

DAMMIT!!
~
SHIT!!
~
I can NOT believe I did this!! UGH!! I LOST my damn Link List!! I changed the background of my page and I was carefully trying to re-link everyone to my new page... and I accidentally closed out of it and now it is gone forever!!
~
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
~
SO... if you were on my list OR even if you weren't on my list and you would like to be please leave me a comment and I will add you! :)
~
I'm sorry. I really did it on accident... and the ones that are there are as far as I got to saving them... I know there were a LOT more of you... so please help a sister out and leave a comment!!
AND now is the time IF you happen to be a lurker... DE-lurk and leave a comment so I can add you too! :)
~
tootle lou!

4 comments:

J said...

memememememeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

jenn said...

well, you remembered me! yay!!!!

Pregnantly Plump said...

How frustrating! Blogger can be such a pain sometimes...

just jamie said...

Technology malfunctions are just about the most frustrating damn thing. Add me, purdy please.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~