Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday 13!

**this awesome blog header for T13 I stole from Jenn's blog**
Go over and check out her T13 for some more! :)

thirteen things i will be doing today
1. feeding the kiddos breakfast
2. getting them dressed and ready to go to the "new" house
3. loading up whatever boxes I can fit into the truck to take over to the "new" house
4. going to the "new" house w/ Bryan & the kids
5. unloading said boxes and taking them into the house
6. taking pictures of work that Bryan & Chris did yesterday
7. bleaching the lower level of the house (spraying almost straight bleach onto all surfaces downstairs to kill mold)
8. cleaning the walls in the kids bedrooms with bleach water
9. taping off the kids rooms so that when we can paint it will all be ready
10. cleaning/scrubbing the kitchen some more
11. cleaning up outside whatever we can
12. calling the kids insurance to straighten things out
13. going to bed DEAD tired (I can only imagine I will be pretty tired)
That's my day! How about yours?
Hope you have a great T13!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I DO hope your new house turns out to be everything you want it to be.

Nina said...

Your blog is cute! I was worn out from your to do list. I couldn't imagine and if you are not exhausted when you go to bed tonight I want to know how you did it....

jenn said...

OMG...I love the scary halloweenie (hehehe..weenie) layout!

Have fun at the house!

Stephanie said...

I like the seasonal background, very cool.

Hope you get done what you need to get done so you can move soon.

Momisodes said...

I love the new look here!

Goodness, that is quite a list! I hope you're getting some time to rest today. Hope everything is transitioning smoothly.
:)

Have a lovely weekend.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~