Saturday, October 11, 2008

Loosing it...

I'm here, only for a second and only physically, NOT mentally at all... mentally I'm all over the place... and I'm sure this is the reason that I'm loosing my mind. I can't even begin to explain or describe how frazzled I feel, and how feeling that way is so over whelming to me, and how that is just stressing me out even more than everything else b/c I feel like I have zero control and I also feel like I should be doing a million and twelve things and be in a million and sixteen places at one time.

I'm spent. Emotionally and physically spent.

that is all I have. for now.

while my mind is racing in a million and one directions and i have these thoughts i'll share. these are some things that i want to make sure i blog about and although i cannot forget that these things happened, i just need to make a list so i can feel slightly more organized.

  • phone calls from the nurse about Trev
  • Lauren and Brooke's bday post
  • baby meme for second pregnancy (like first one but tweaked)
  • Lauren's leg
  • the playground with the kids
  • the house (of course)
  • still no fridge and how that is making me feel
  • packing and what to do next

and I'm blank again, I know there are/were a lot more ideas flying around in there, but they are gone. ugh.

this is taking a lot more of toll on me than i really thought it was going to. i cannot wait for this all to be over with. and yes. yes I am whining. thanks for noticing.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

It's okay, just make a list and get to it when you get to it. You are busy, we understand.

I hope things calm down for you soon. Hopefully your weekend will be better.

You could be me and be dealing with Sophia's diarrhea for the last 4 days, fevers, not eating, and the whine that comes out of that girl. I am fresh out of sympathy for her. :P

Hang in there, just think it's temporary and will eventually be over.

jenn said...

First, (((((((((hugs))))))))

Second, take a deep breath.

Third, remember that this will all be over soon.

I love tou, girlie!

jenn said...

you, not TOU!

just jamie said...

Oh...((hugs)).

Keep going...

Indy said...

Hope you have had a chance to breathe since you last wrote your post. Hopefully it will all calm down soon.

Unknown said...

Hang in there, darlin'. Just take it one minute at a time. When you get minutes under control, then take it one hour at a time. And then one day at a time. But somewhere in all of that, take a minute or so to yourself and just breathe. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and let it out real slow. Cleansing breath, they call it. Do it, for you.

Rhea said...

Hey, that's what blogging is for. To whine and make lists and get the craziness out of our heads! You go, girl!

Things sound a little crazy, I'm so sorry. Take deep breathes and you'll get past it eventually. :o)

This Guy said...

Just keep writing down all your craziness!! We don't mind! Plus I'm sure we can ALL relate!! :) hehehe

Just remember, make lists, check things off when they are done. Don't stress too much, the work will still be there, and you are only following the rhythm of the universe anyways, you'll work at its speed.

Take a deep breath, breath in that healing, clearing white light and exhale your frustrations!

Bret xoxo

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~