Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LOL

Yesterday as I was driving to the school to pick Trevor up, I was following this septic truck down the road... and just out of boredom, I was reading the back of it.

I literally laughed out loud when I read what it said under "CAUTION". :D

The road is quite twisty & turny but I just had to get a shot of this... especially with all the political mumbo jumbo going on now with elections. Finally I got this great shot...

Hope this brings a smile to you today!! :)


I'll be back later to try to post some pictures of the "new" house. I got the USB cord for my mom's camera so I can put some pictures up. :) yay!!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!!!!!

Pregnantly Plump said...

The truck's owner has a great sense of humor! If you have to be stuck behind it, you might as well get a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Stop. Is that for real? That's awesome. Can I borrow it one of these days? I'll give you all the appropriate credit.

I love the new look, btw!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~