Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Helping Out

I was over at Lou's blog today and he had a great post about helping others around the Holiday Season. It isn't always what you first think of when you think of helping others out at the holidays. Depression is a major battle for some. It can especially get worse around the holidays.


Well... (from Lou's blog)

Zoeyjane of Mommy is Moody is DOING something. She is donating all the revenue from her
advertisements on her site, for this month, to
To Write Love On Her Arms. Go to
Zoeyjane's site and read
This Post. She gets paid by 'Impressions'. Just going there helps.
Click on her ads - and help more. Click through to
To Write Love On Her Arms and see what
they do. Just doing that will help, too. This paragraph is going to appear at the end of each post, each day until the end of the month on Lou's blog. As a reminder. Just click through. And help. Save the women and men and boys and girls that don't need to live without love, that don't
need to suffer addiction and depression, that don't need to die.

7 comments:

just jamie said...

Good job spreading the love, my friend.

Unknown said...

Like 'just jamie' said. Good job. I <3 you, too.

April said...

Thanks for stopping by today...I look forward to reading your blog!

I got my Team Edward thingy at The Cutest Blog on the Block!

Momisodes said...

You are such a sweetheart. I'm so glad that you are all spreading the word on this cause.

Tammy said...

I'm going to go check it out!

Unknown said...

Still <3 ing You.

April said...

By the way, I gave you an award!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~