Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hurry Hurry Hurry

I'm here, but only for a second. I'm making GREAT progress today but there is still a LOT more to do.

So far today I have done these things...
(and don't laugh at the little things, it makes my list look WAY better!) ;)

~ got up
~ feed the kids breakfast
~ started a load of wash
~ started the dryer
~ folded a load of laundry
~ made a cup of coffee
~ AND drank it. :)
~ cleaned up from breakfast
~ made two batches of brownies
~ made one tray of deviled eggs
~ boiled more eggs for second tray of deviled eggs
~ boiling eggs for mini egg salad sandwiches
~ cleaned up dog pee TWICE
~ cleaned up a mess from water
~ cleaned up dishes
~ emptied dishwasher
~ re-loaded dirty dishes in dishwasher
~ got out bowls and stuff we will need for party
~ sliced up the tomatoes for later
~ cut up two limes
~ cut up two lemons
~ cleaned the cooler we are going to use for ice
~ put out new toilet paper
~ yelled at the kids for making MORE messes
~ yelled at the kids to please get along and cut the crap of fighting with one another
~ prayed that the damn kids would just stop for once today
~ begged the kids to please stop fighting with one another
~ told the kids they HAVE to stop teasing each other and screaming
~ told the kids to NOT take out any more toys
~ still hoping that the kids start to listen SOON!


so that is all for now... I'm off to do more. I'll have a new updated list in a little while.

OH!! I have also called Bryan a few times with more items for him to add to his list... thankfully he is the one going to the store today and I don't have to worry about that. :) yay. good husband.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You have to be ADD or on speed :P

Kidding of course. But you do an awful lot in a day. I try to find ways not do things, reasons I should be sitting on my butt. :P

Hope they stop fighting for you. I made all FOUR take a nap today. It's quiet here right now. I may take a nap also. :P

Have fun at your party!

April said...

You are making my head spin!!! By the time the party starts you are gonna CRASH! Are the kids staying for the party?

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~