Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Say a little prayer

Please say a little prayer for the families of a dear friend of ours. Freddie Taggart passed away on December 28th, at the age of 38. He was a good friend, always happy, joking, smiling and laughing... just a total sweetheart. He was a great father, husband, son and man. He left behind 6 beautiful daughters and a wife, other family and lots of friends.
I'm heartbroken by this.
I found out yesterday that he had passed away
and I just can't get it out of my mind,
not even for a little bit.
I've tried to do other things, but they don't
distract me enough.
38 is too young to die. To leave behind
children and family and friends that love you and
will miss you terribly.
I have seen so many of my friends and family
die at young ages it has me questioning a lot of things.
Freddie was a party guy... a happy fun guy.
So tonight for him... I'll be having a drink.
Freddie you were always loved,
you will always be loved,
you will always be remember and
you will never be forgotten.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs.

Leslie said...

Jennifer, I'm sooo sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you and his family.

Missy said...

Oh Jennifer, I am so sorry for your loss and his family-6 daughters! OMG! OMG! I couldn't imagine!

I pray peace and comfort for you all!

Take care!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~