Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good morning!!


I am such a putz...

I got this really nice award from


the other day,

and have been meaning to put it on my blog...

and am just such a scatter brain

that I haven't done it yet... duh!!


Sorry April.


I really do love the award... and haven't gotten

many awards at all on here, so it is

really a pleasure to get one.

the rules for this award are pretty simple...

link the person that gave you the award.

which is the Lovely April

(thank you again!) :)

Next you have to pass it on to 7 other bloggers!

MY SEVEN ARE:

April ~ even though you obviously already got it... I still think your blog is lovely.

Jenn ~ all three of your blogs win this award b/c I love them and you!! (of course) :)

Sam, Missy & Alex ~ you are a hilarious chick and I really enjoy your blog

Stephanie ~ I love your blog, heck I love you and your family and all your stories.

Aubrey ~ I know you got this from April too, so you don't have to pass it on again, just wanted to give it to you also. :)

Kellie ~ we connect! I love reading your blog and most of all seeing pictures of your BEAUTIFUL daughter and YOU!! (you need to post more pics of yourself!)

Andrea ~ totally cool and has the BEST ideas for making things and decorating and make up tips and is very friendly and so sweet!! :) love your blog!

There are a lot more... but for now I have to get some house work done.

I might be back to post 7 more blogs that I find LOVELY!:)

*we all know I'll be back today b/c I'm a major procrastinator and since I have a HUGE list of "to do's" today I'll be here a lot. :) *


6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thanks! :D

There weren't any interior pics of the house, but there was a virtual tour. ;)

Well I am getting ready to go out for practically the entire day, hubby got paid. :P

Have a Happy New Year's Eve!

April said...

Thanks Jennifer! You know I think you are FABULOUS! You leave the best (and longest) comments...we could definately hang out IRL! Have fun planning for your party tonight!

AndreaLeigh said...

thanks so much girlie!

Missy said...

Awe you love me, you really, really love meeeeee! heehee! Thanks for my award! I love it!!! :}

jenn said...

I was here before and totally didn't thank you! But you know I love you back, oodles!!!!

Aubrey said...

You are such an awesome friend! Thanks so much for thinking of me too! *hugs*

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~