Tuesday, December 30, 2008

MORE pictures!!









here is the BAR AREA (man cave)
all painted.
I LOVE this color.
I loved it so much that I put it in my kitchen today too!!
It's showing up a little darker in the pictures than it actually is...
but still you can get the idea.
Some how I didn't end up with pictures of what I painted today,
which was the hallway and by the stairs...
I'm too lazy and tired to take them tonight and load them on the
computer and the do a post about them...
but I will take some pictures tomorrow of the house
CLEAN
and the bar all set up and the hallway,
and I will post them when I get some time.
Not to sure when that will be... most likely after the PARTY.
BUT ...
I am still trying to make it to me 365 posts this year...
SO needless to say,
I might be back to post more pictures of the house.
I know FO SHOW I'll be posting once more with the
pictures of my newly painted kitchen wall
with KID ART on it. :)


2 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

i like the color!

Anonymous said...

"Man Cave" was a term invented by the HGTV network. Find out the real deal at www.themantuary.com

Be A Man.

- The Founding Father

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~