Thursday, December 18, 2008

Yippity Skippity!!

yay! I have been needing blogging stuff and I found this GREAT idea at Jam's Own Reality! You can go check out her blog to see her answers and also to read her blog... she is great... you will LOVE her!! :)

So here is the deal... it is Would You Rather... it is a group of questions and you have a choice between two things... then I guess you can add your own "Would You Rather" questions and everyone is invited to play along!

Here goes...

these are Kel's questions.

Would You Rather...

*Have a beautiful house and an ugly car OR an ugly house and a beautiful car?
~I would rather have a beautiful house and an ugly car. Your house is your home... where you live and have family and friends... your care is for transportation.

*Live without TV or music?
~ I would rather live without TV... I do enjoy watching TV but usually don't get control of what we are watching... mostly because I don't care too much... I can find something else to do... read, blog, be on the computer, clean, housework, whatever... but I love music... so that is an easy one for me.

*and bonus gross out, immature question....
Would you rather be Paris Hilton, or clean a public restroom with your bare hands?

~I'm so not a Paris fan... ugh... but there is NO WAY IN HELL I would ever be able to clean a public restroom with my bare hands... UGH! So Hilton family here I come!! :P

**Here are JAM's questions!**
Would You Rather...



*Snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
~I'd much rather swim in the summer because I'm not a huge fan of winter or cold. I love the summer and although I hate wearing shorts or anything that shows my body... I really love the beach and swimming with the kids. :)

*Be rich with an unhappy job or make less money with a job you like?
~wow, this one is hard.. But I'll have to say that I rather make less money and be happy with my job. that really is more important. why sacrifice your happiness for anything... even money... because we all know that money doesn't always make you happy.


*Have an ugly, loyal dog or a prize-winning, snobby cat?
~Definitely have an ugly, loyal dog than a prize-winning, snobby cat! Hands down! :)

I'm not sure of my questions...

I have to think some.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll bet you look GREAT in shorts.

jenn said...

I was gonna steal this, but my answers would be the exact same as yours!

Leslie said...

Perfect answers (they're the same as mine) Great minds think alike! Thanks for playing... that was fun!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~