Saturday, January 31, 2009

Brooke & Family

Brooke seems to really be feeling a lot better today. She hasn't even had any Tylenol or Motrin since last night and is still fever free and no ear pain. :) I'm so happy about that. So far so good. I'm hoping the rest of the day continues on pain and fever free for her.

Lauren and Brooke are playing with play-doh right now and watching Sponge Bob ~ who I hate. I can't stand that show, he is so annoying and obnoxious! ugh. But whatever. I have a MAJOR headache and terrible sinus pressure. I think that I definitely have a sinus infection... which I wish would just disappear NOW... like magic you know?

Bryan took Trevor ice fishing today. Which is really cool. I like going out on the lake, as long as it isn't windy or too cold. But it seems like they are going to have pretty warm temps, well at least warmer than it has been. It was only 15 degrees here last night anything warmer than that is good. ~ Kevin, Bryan's brother, is also going to go and our friend Steve is going too! It should be a fun day for them.

The ladies are getting together later to just hang out and bounce wedding ideas off each other and just chit chat... the guys are going to Desiree and Ryan's house to watch the UFC fight... but it starts at 10 PM... I'm guessing that I'm majorly getting OLD... because for anything to start at 10 PM makes my head hurt more. I want to be in bed sleeping for two hours at 10 PM. lol Maybe I only feel this way because I'm sick and cold and feel like my head is going to explode.

So today I'm just going to clean the house and do some laundry and take it easy. I'm really hoping that the girls take a good nap today, or any nap at all really so that I can rest some. I'm thinking that will be a good thing! REST... it sounds sooooo good right now.

Peace out Girl Scout!
(thanks Liz... btw that has been stuck in my head since you were here!) :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Old? You're getting old? Don't tell me "Old", little girl. You're young and beautiful and you have so much of your life ahead of you. Me - I'M old. But not you, kid. Not by a long shot.

Jennifer said...

Glad to hear Brooke is feeling better. Hope you were able to get that nap in. =)

Aubrey said...

I'm glad to hear she is feeling better. Now the sinus cold...does it ever end? LOL Those bite the big one! I hope you are feeling better today!

Oh, I hear ya. It was a struggle to stay up and watch the fight but so worth it! I can't stand Penn after watching the 3 part special leading up to the fight.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~