Monday, January 19, 2009

Busy

I'm busy today and have been all weekend... it seems like all of a sudden a million things are hitting me all at once. I promise to get back to blog-world soon, and also to work on Questions for the people that commented on my questions from Lou and wanted to play along. I haven't forgotten, just been super, crazy, busy.
We had a busy weekend, and this week seems to be just as busy, with lots of plans and things going on. All good things, so that makes going crazy an okay thing! :P
I have all three kids home today, and Trevor is here with a complaint that no one is helping him clean up, so I better get going and take care of that, since today I am head of the Complaint Dept. and also the Branch Manager for the monkeys! :P
I'll be around soon, I hope. I also have some more pictures to add to my Priceless blog... I did add a few the other day, if you haven't gone to see them you should check them out... it's pictures of these really cute kids I know. :)
take care, and sorry I haven't been around more often to all of your blogs... I haven't forgotten... I promise!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so neglected.....

April said...

I'll be so extrememly happy when you are back!

Unknown said...

Ah, now there's a decision .. should I do negative guilt, like jenn did? Or should I do positive guilt, like April's? Or should I just say, "Take your time, sweet heart (two words - on purpose), we'll be here when you get time"?

I like the feel of the negative guilt - it's so warm and oozy. I feel so, SO neglected ....

jenn said...

lol!

Jennifer said...

Have fun being busy. =)

Happy Tuesday!

Aubrey said...

Come back when you can! We'll all be waiting...

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hey! We put up a new music weather video that I thought your girls might like - http://www.pregnantlyplump.com/2009/01/waitin-for-better-weather-blues.html
This one stars Care Bears! Hope they like it.

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hey! We put up a new music weather video that I thought your girls might like - http://www.pregnantlyplump.com/2009/01/waitin-for-better-weather-blues.html
This one stars Care Bears! Hope they like it.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~