Thursday, January 22, 2009

Could it BE??

could it be that I'm able to steal a few minutes from about fifty million other things, including making dinner for my children, to blog??

i have been so crazy. and honestly it feels like i'm just running in circles CONSTANTLY! and from this constant running, i'm beat. i'm so tired and drained and have had a headache every. single. day for the last week, at least. it could be longer but it hurts my brain to try to think back too far.

Heather & her family could still use some prayers, her grandmother is in the hospital and doing okay, but still in CCU and needing surgery. So any thoughts, prayers and good vibes, please keep them coming.

Trevor is having a hard time being quiet and paying attention in school, a first for this year. I'm not sure what is going on. Bryan and I talked with him and with each other and we have a plan set for trying to enforce and encourage good behavior in school. I also spoke to his teacher and seem to have some lines of communication there, which is good. So far today wasn't any better. I'm genuinely surprised, I thought the talk we had with him last night would have helped. Maybe he needs a few days more of it to sink in. We have also taken away, his PSP, the Playstation 3, the Wii and even his Leapster. There will be NO electronics for this boy till his behavior is tip top shape in school.

Well that is all for now, I have to get something started for dinner. Hopefully I'll be back later.

7 comments:

Aubrey said...

Our oldest would get in little spells at school (talking, grades slipping, tardies) and the best thing is to just stick to your guns. We took his electronics away to and before we knew it, everything started to improve!
I hope things slow down soon! *hugs*

Kristi said...

Noah's behavior goes in waves too. he will have three great weeks in a row, and then be awful for three or four days straight. I wish there was some magic formula to keep them consistent.

jenn said...

I'm in the "no electronics" mode with ryan...must be a boy thing! lol!

April said...

I have two perfect little angels at school....and one girlie who "can't keep her yapper shut". (that's a direct quote from her teacher)Good luck!

AndreaLeigh said...

i've been missing your posts! i hope you get back to blogging soon!

Anonymous said...

:-( I hope things settle down for you soon!

Missy said...

I swear to ya I am not lying, Alex just lost his PSP until further notice a few nights ago, lmbo!!

I agree with everyone here, its could be he's a boy and stick to your guns!

We notice that Alex goes in spells too!

We are like this, grades slip or you act up, you lose your treats! And PSP is a treat! Although you'd think the way he acts, he needs it more that air, lol!

Take care and get ya some rest!! I pray life gets easier tomorrow. Will continue to pray for your friend and family concerning her grandma!

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz <---good vibes to ya, from me ;}

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~