Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I've Got a Date...

I've got a date with a big black garbage bag today. Well actually I guess you can call me run around Sue, because I have a date with a few of them. :)

I got this email today :

~MCSD Schools are CLOSED today, Wednesday, Jan. 7, due to severe winter weather conditions. ~
No school for Trevor means lots of work for me. I don't loose anytime running him to school and picking him up. We leave here at 8:20 AM and then I get back home around 9:20-30 -- if I come straight home, if not then we get here around 11:20-30 (some times later) and then I have to leave here at around 2:20-30 to go get him from school. Not that I mind. But it just takes up some time.
So today I'm going to attempt to take down all the Christmas decorations. Oh! no, that isn't what I'm using the big black garbage bags for...the decorations I'll pack up, the garbage bags are because we are going through as many rooms as we can today and getting rid of old toys, broken stuff, junk, stuff we don't need, use, want or love = garbage.
I have so much "STUFF" every where, I just want less of it. Toys are one thing... we are over whelmed with them too, but at least they are toys... and serve a purpose. STUFF just random stuff, I can't deal with. I am loosing my patients with having stuff sitting around every where. It is so much easier to stay organized and also keep things clean with less clutter, so that is what we are shooting for today. :)
I'll be back to let you all know how my date goes!! :)

2 comments:

Brandy said...

Sounds kinky!

J/k - good luck with the massive de-cluttering!

Jennifer said...

Have fun on your date! ;P

All the work will be so worth it!

Happy Wednesday!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~