Thursday, January 1, 2009

Post 561

Happy New Year Everyone!! :)

It is actually 2009! Wow. How did that happen? I remember when it was going to be 2000 and everyone was in a panic that the world would shut down because of not being able to register the 00 as a year. We sure have come a LONG way since then.

New Years Eve brought about a few things... mostly friends, family and good times. Of course, in the world of Jenn it also brought some drama and chaos... but that all got worked out, for the most part and I'm done with it.

I'm having a stress free year. I'm going to learn to let stuff go and look forward... that is the only way to go. You can never go back, and really, who would want to?

I never made it to my 365 posts for 2008, but I did get pretty close, and honestly I'm pretty happy with that. The most important thing about blogging and doing all this is all the people I have met and the amazing friendships that have formed.

I cannot wait to spend another year with all of you and read all your blogs and hear all about your lives. :)

Cheers to an awesome new year. xoxox

7 comments:

jenn said...

Happy New Year!!!!!

April said...

Happy New Year!

Milly said...

Happy New Year and may the good Lord bless and keep you and yours.

Keep up the good blogging you do and maybe this year you will make it to 365 blogs.......

Pregnantly Plump said...

Hope you have a wonderful 2009!

AndreaLeigh said...

happy new year!

CrystalChick said...

Happy New Year!! I am finally back online. YAY. It's hard to catch up on everyone's blogs but I'm doing my best. One visit at a time.
Best wishes for you and your family for 2009. :)

Aubrey said...

I can't believe you almost do a post a day. You go girl!!
Well, at least I know I can always come here for a good, updated read!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~