Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Song Choices

Well since I'm looking for blogging material and haven't really found any... I'll tell you why I picked each song on my play list... yes, this is going to LOADS of fun for all the boys and girls. lol

STUPID GIRLS ~by P!NK was just playing when I signed in and started this post... so I discuss that one...

it is pretty simple... I LOVE P!NK!! She is great. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song... it has a great beat, catchy words and it is all TRUE!! AND MOST OF ALL... I hate stupid girls. I was never a stupid girl... I cannot stand when girls act like that just for attention... whatever!!

3 comments:

Momisodes said...

I love Pink as well. I'm so glad that she came out with new album!

I wanted to stop by today to also say thank you for being such an amazing bloggy friend. It's been wonderful following you here this year and look forward to seeing what's in store for 2009.

Wishing you and your family all the best in the new year.

Jennifer said...

Pink rocks!

{I met her hubby (or is it ex-hubby now) many moons ago, and he's the sweetest {and pretty cute even though he's not my type) guy. I figure she must be pretty cool IRL to get such a sweetie like him.} ;D

jenn said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Love you!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~