Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Too Much Fast Food??

While I was happily packing up the Christmas stuff, by myself. The kids were playing really nicely with one another. I was truly enjoying having Trevor home and hearing them all get along so well and make up different games and such.



They all had a baseball hat, button down shirt, and sunglasses, compliments of Trevor and his fabulous wardrobe!! :) And they all got really NOISY, really cool, and really noisy, light up laser NOISY guns for Christmas, so they had them too.



I hear them coming out of Trevor room and he is telling them how they are on a secret mission, and they aren't allowed to shoot any people but watch out for bad guys, cause you gotta shoot them.



I was cracking up. I guess bad guys and people are totally different. And, I have to admit I do really side with him on this. I would never shoot a random person, but if there was a bad guy and he was doing wrong or harm, then I would shoot him.



So, they call come out of the room and are searching around for the perp, and I hear Lauren tell Brooke & Trevor, "Shhhhh, we have to be quiet. We are Super-Sized!" so then Brooke was saying "Yeah, we are SUPER-sized." They were both all excited about it.



After I had heard them each say "Super Sized" for about the second time, I knew what they were trying to say... which was Super Spies. lol That really had me cracking up. Trevor and I told them that it was Super Spies but they just wanted to keep on saying Super Sized. lol



I was wondering if maybe we eat out at fast food too much??

10 comments:

Kristi said...

So funny. Those stories are the reason we moms blog. I posted one of those today too.

Jennifer said...

Hahaha- super sized! Too cute! =)

Brandy said...

...adding that to the list of things you'll never hear me say...I do NOT want to be Super Sized.

Unknown said...

Thank God for McDonald's and Chicken Nuggets. That's all I'm sayin'.

Missy said...

HA too funny! I love little kids that are so entertaining!

jenn said...

LOL! That's too funny!

I'd give anything NOT to be super sized!

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Too cute! I think he's very smart to know it's ok to shoot bad guys and not 'people'.
Love the super-sized line, too! lol

Stephanie said...

I knew that we went to McDonalds a little to often when at 18mths Sophia was singing "Da da dat da da!" Pretty embarrassing. I knew it wasn't only that we went, it was she heard it on tv too. But geez...

Cute story!

Aubrey said...

OMGosh! Super Sized. That's pretty funny.

Angela said...

Haha! That's awesome! :)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~