Wednesday, January 14, 2009

STAY TUNED

You should stay tuned for your health... like a tune up for you car, you should do that for your body.

OR you could stay tuned, so you are always IN tune... so you don't sing off key... LOL

BUT...

what I'm really talking about it staying tuned in here at Crazy Magic... blah blah blah... because I am lucky enough to be questioned... or is it interviewed??? Since I'm not under arrest I'm assuming it is meant to be an interview, not a questioning. ANYWAY... Lou has some questions for me... and I'm going to try to get to them today... it is a really fun sort of meme blog thing... you'll see. I'll be posting the questions and answers, hopefully, today. :)

SO....

STAY TUNED!! :P

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am SO tuned in.

jenn said...

ooohhh....I can't wait to read your answers! Seriously, post it already! lol!

jenn said...

okay...still waiting!

Jennifer said...

sorry guys. i had to do some things last night... maid of honor/wedding stuff that I did with Heather & Melissa and our friend from Jersey met us and all... so I didn't get computer time to do this questions... but I will post them later today. I'm at my parents house and have some things I have to take care of here before we go home, and I'm not sure I can access my email from here.

i'll definitely get to them soon!!

xoxoxo

Tammy said...

Sounds fun I'll stay tuned!

jenn said...

You have been missing too much lately...I miss you!

I'm trying to wait patiently, but, you know.....POST IT ALREADY!!!! lol!

Unknown said...

I miss you too. But I'll wait.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~