Friday, January 9, 2009

Uh Oh!

This morning, while having a disturbing dream, Trevor came and woke me up. It was about 5:17 AM. I had a feeling I knew what was going on, but was hoping it was because his blankets fell off or something.

Nope.

He didn't feel good. His belly was hurting him. I get him in bed with us and cover him up and start to rub his sore/upset belly for him.

Bryan went to get something for him to vomit in. We knew it would be coming.

Sure enough it came.

And it just kept on coming. He finally threw up for the last time around 7:45 AM. My poor boy didn't have very much to get out, but his body kept trying to get it all out. It sucked.

I hate this.

The funny thing is that we thought he was done with this... he was totally fine the two weeks he was off from school. No problems what-so-ever. I had even mentioned this to my mom. Now school started again and he is vomiting again.

I sat down this morning and wrote down all that he has been eating the past week to see if I can find anything that would cause this. So far the only thing I see is that he drinks more milk in school than home, and in school it is mostly chocolate milk.

I am going to do some internet research and see what I can come up with and also, today, I'm calling his insurance company to switch is health care provider. I'm not at all pleased with any of the new doctors I have seen at our practice, and that is enough reason for me to change doctors.

Trevor seems to be feeling better now, he is up and playing, but then again he is a kid and could just be feeling good now so he is playing and will throw up again, but I really hope not. I hope he is done and done for good, but if I can't have that, then I hope he is at least done for today.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Awww, poor baby. Hope he feels better soon.

AndreaLeigh said...

oh no! trevor, feel better soon!

Missy said...

Oh on is right! Poor ol' thing! I hope he gets to feeling better! ! ! !

Brandy said...

Poor kid! I hope he gets better soon.

CrystalChick said...

I'm sorry to hear your little one is sick. Hope you find what's going on soon.
I love your background!! Awesome. Reminding me of vacation all over again. :)
Have a good weekend.

jenn said...

Poor little man! There has got to be some kind of test or something they can do to see why he keeps doing this. I hope he is still puke free!

Give him a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby :(

I hope you find out what's wrong so you can fix it. Or that it just goes away.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~