Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday

Today Brooke is doing great. No complaining at all. Thank goodness. :) Bryan goes to the doctors to check out what is making him not feel well. Trevor is off to school happy and healthy and I'm trying to get motivated today to clean up this house, do some laundry and work on some other things.



I have taken care of some BRIDAL SHOWER stuff... but I can't go into detail here, b/c SOMEONE ~ like Heather reads my blog. But we are definitely getting things all worked out. :)

I wanted the shower date to be a surprise as well, but I don't think we can do that, so we have decided to just tell her when it will be and keep the rest a secret. It should work out okay. :)

6 comments:

jenn said...

Hope it's nothing serious with bryan...and I'm glad brooke is feeling better!

Missy said...

Well hows Lauren? LOL! She was the only one not mentioned! I am glad everyone seems to be doing better, hopefully Bryan's can be cleared up quickly!!

Thinking of ya!

Missy

Aubrey said...

Eeek! Bridal shower...that reminds me. LOL

I'm glad almost everyone is feeling better! I hope it's nothing serious for Bryan!

Nina said...

You have got to be exhausted from all the illness that has gone through your house.

Good luck getting the house back in order. I need to do the same.

Brandy said...

I'm glad to hear the kids are doing better...now it's Bryan's turn.

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you're having some bridal shower planning fun. =)

Happy Wednesday!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~