Monday, April 27, 2009

I made it...

I made it!!

I made it through all the A's on my list of blogs and tomorrow I will pick up with the B's and con't on down my list. :) I'd love to check in on ALL of you tonight but I'm beat and the dryer finally stopped so I MUST take care of the laundry get the other load out of the wash and into dry. I have NO clothes line... and it doesn't seem as if I'm going to get one either. :( oh poop!! We'll have to see.

I'm tired and I'm off to fold laundry, take a shower and hit the sack!!

have a good night!!

xoxoxo

3 comments:

jenn said...

Night.

Aubrey said...

OMGosh! It's been too long since I've visited. I'm off to catch up on what has been going on!

Sounds like you need some rest! LOL

Jennifer said...

Hey girlie. Just stopping by to say hello. =)

Happy Tuesday!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~