Monday, April 27, 2009

checking in...

hey again.

so we are home.
the kiddies are in bed.
and already asleep. they are passing out these days from all the FRESH AIR and sunshine!!
and probably from all the exercise of playing and SWATTING BUGS!! lol
we got our camper from Bryan's father's house.
it's good. :) some of the stuff is all over the place like someone drove it like a bat outta hell, but we won't discuss that... since it wasn't Bryan. :S (anyway!)
Bryan left the camper, the kids and myself at my parents house for us to have dinner with my mom and Matthew (my nephew). He went home to work on the tree fort and also ride his bike some more, he has a road test on Wednesday at 9 AM. He isn't nervous so that is good. :)
We had spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread and once again I OVER ATE!! :( I'm not happy about this. I have done this ALL weekend long. BUT I guess tomorrow is another day and I will just do better. I have to get my butt in gear, on Thursday or Friday I want to weigh myself and I better have lost at least 1/2 a pound. which is going to be tough with all the eating i'm doing lately. I have to learn to rein myself in bc this SUMMER will be filled with BBQ's and lots of good salads and foods that I shouldn't be eating and especially shouldn't be having seconds (or thirds... shhhhh I know I know, but they were soooo good!!) and by "salads" i don't mean the green leafy kind... I mean the potato, mayo, noodle and good stuff kind. lol

Well anyway... tomorrow I will be right back on track and we'll see how it goes. I have almost 10K on my pedometer right now and I'm not done with some cleaning and laundry yet tonight so we shall see where that takes us... this weekend I was hit and miss with the pedometer... I got pretty good count on Sat. on Friday I sucked!!! :( and on Sunday I didn't do good at all either. Poopy!
I need to get my numbers up... I'm letting myself down with my goal. :(
Well that's about it for now... I'm off to take care of more laundry and maybe straighten up the playroom some while the kiddos are sleeping already.

peace!

2 comments:

jenn said...

I keep forgetting to put mine on...so you're doing better than me! lol!

Aubrey said...

Laundry is never ending over here too. Blah.

My dryer is on its last leg also. It's just begging to be put out of its misery. LOL

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~