Wednesday, May 6, 2009

New GOOD News!!

soo....

part of my plan for when the kids are all in school this Fall is unfolding... I passed an entrance exam to get into nursing school... an LPN program to be exact. I'm very excited. I wasn't sure how I would do on the test, so I was keeping it under wraps... but now that I have passed I'm tellin' the whole world!! :)

Tomorrow I go for an interview with the director of the Health Occupations department at BOCES and will hopefully get accepted into the program.

keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

jenn said...

I just emailed you back...I knew you could do it :D

Annie said...

That is SO GREAT!!! Good for you! Good luck on the interview - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Congratulations!!!!

Missy said...

OH MY GOD HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! WHoooo hooo!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Good luck, Girlie, you rock!!! Keep us posted!!!!

Unknown said...

I have so many things crossed that if i cross anything else - I'm gonna hurt myself.

♥ KNITTING ART said...

Hi, Congratulations!

Nice to meet you here in Blogger. Greetings...

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~