Thursday, May 7, 2009

It's Official

It's official!! Today I went for my interview about going to nursing school and I'm officially an accepted student for the LPN program!! :)

yay!! It was an awesome interview and I was more than flattered by how great the director was. I know I'm going to love school and do great in this program!! I can't wait. :) There are still a few minor things I need to get in order... like my shot records and also a physical and some titers done... but that is all peanuts compared to what I just got done to get in!! :) I can do it! :)

thank you all for the well wishes, and crossing of fingers and everything else! you guys are an awesome support system, I'll need you all when I'm working my butt off in school!! :)

xoxoxo

7 comments:

Missy said...

YAY!!!! Yay yay yay is all I can say!!!! Whoo hoo!~ I am so excited for you, have I already said that, sorry but I am really really happy for you!!!
What a blessing!!

jenn said...

Dude...you rock!

Annie said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!!

Pregnantly Plump said...

Congratulations! Nursing is such a great field to get into. That is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Well done you. Very well done.

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

Congratulations & best of luck!

CrystalChick said...

I haven't visited in awhile so it was really AWESOME to read this!!!
Way to go! You will do great. Best wishes.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~