Thursday, July 23, 2009

$elling Photos

I was interetested to know if anyone has ever sold their photos online? I heard about an offer to sell photos online... random things... I wouldn't ever sell photos of my children... but of sunsets, plyagrounds, senery, lakes, camping, pets.... things like that I would definitely be interested! If anyone has done this before and has any suggestions and/or advice I'd love to hear from you... and if you haven't done it before and have suggestions and/or advice I'd love to hear your thoughts as well! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Try looking into sites like www.shutterpoint.com.

Momisodes said...

I haven't sold any photos online, but I believe one of the bloggers I read does. She's a wonderful and kind photographer. Here is a link to her site: http://www.nicoleb.org/art_sales/main.html

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~