Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer, Summer, Summer!

These pictures are from Monday, June 25th, 2007.
It is Trevor, Brooke, Lauren & Julia.
At the Brown's residence.









I am totally loving having Trevor home all the time!! Today is his second official day of Summer vacation! ; ) Things are going GREAT! I'm really determined to have a really fun filled summer with the kids this year. They are all at a pretty good age to do a bunch of stuff... so we are going to do be doing and going as much as we can without killing ourselves!


Yesterday the kids all got up at their leisure, which was really nice for Trevor, he has been having to get up at 7:00 AM every week day... so I'm sure without totally realizing it, he enjoyed sleeping in and not being nagged to get up and go to the bathroom, eat and get dressed. I am very much a morning person, getting up early doesn't bother me so much... but Trevor on the other hand... not so much a morning person, at all. Well, he does get up pretty early on his own, but he doesn't want to be rushed to do anything. I guess I can't really blame him.


Well anyway... yesterday once everyone was up and about well all ate some breakfast and hung out. The kids all played with some Matchbox and Hotwheels cars, and were having a blast and getting along super well!! I was proud.


Then we got dressed and headed off to my moms house... it is only about 5 minutes away. We got there and hung out... the kids got to play with Julia... their cousin. It was nice. We had lunch and then everyone went outside to play. I really want to try to get the kids outside a lot this summer... it is good for them, they LOVE it.. and it will cut down on all the crap all over the house that I will have to clean and pick up! LOL








0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~