Tuesday, November 13, 2007

160

This is post 160! I had another blog before this one, but I didn't type on it that regularly. I would do good for a while but then slack off. I have done that with this one some, but not to the extreme of the other one. I like blogging. It is my release. I find it completely enjoyable and relaxing~ well when the kids are napping or busy playing. ;o)



Brooke & Lauren are napping now. They went down later than normal because we were outside playing! Yes, outside! It is really nice out. A little bit chilly but not bad at all. They all loved being outside. The fresh air and sunshine is good for them. :o)



First they drew some chalk drawings on the stone walkway. Brooke always asks me to draw her a boy and a fish... not together necessarily, but just those two things. :o) Trevor was writing some numbers then he drew a rocket ship. Lauren only colored with the chalk for a few seconds then was off to play.

I tried to add a picture of the sidewalk chalk pictures we all drew, but it won't let me add pictures at this time. I'll have to try again later. Oh well.

Right now I have a turkey cooking and it smells soooo good. I can't wait to eat it!! I love turkey. I hope it will be ready for dinner time. Bryan has to bowl tonight so he won't have time to wait for dinner, but we'll see. I started it earlier so I hope it will be good in time. :0)
I'm going to put Trevor in his bed, he is half asleep watching Fantastic Four movie, and I am then going to jump in the shower.
I'll try to get back here later to post some pictures. ~ Also to post some more info on how everyone is doing around here. And the GREAT, wonderful, beautiful gift that someone so special and generous is sending us. ;o)

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~