Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Happy Election Day!!

Hip Hip Hooray!!! It is finally election day!!

Just kidding. I really am only happy that today is election day so that I will no longer have to look at all the signs on the side of the road any more. Really it is like high school elections with all the damn signs around. Who's is bigger, better, brighter, best coloring... UHHH.

But anyway... Here is day two of posting this month... for the NaBloPoMo ~ or whatever it is. National Blog Posting Month.

Trevor is off today, not because of election day, but because of conferences in his school. So it is nice to have him home and without him actually missing a day of school. :) It is a crummy day out... cold and it was raining and yucky. I think the cold weather is here to stay. :( I'm not too happy about this... but there isn't much I can do so I'm not going to worry about it. It has been nice for way longer then it should be or usually is so I'm good with what is going on. Besides Autumn is my favorite time of year, so I want to enjoy it... not fret and think about Winter being right around the corner.

Well today I have a mission to get the house looking pretty descent and also finishing up all the laundry that I have to do... and putting it all away once it is washed and dried... so I guess I should get a move on.

I will be back later, I have some pictures I want to post... if all goes as planned and we hang out and do a few things together today and maybe make some things... then I might have some pictures from today too. I'll try to get back here at nap time.

1 comments:

Tori said...

Hehe. I know what ya mean, I hate those signs too. How many of the same yard sign do they really need in a row? Really??

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~