Thursday, November 8, 2007

I'm Really Glad...

I'm really glad that I got some comments on my page. I know that there are a bunch of people who read my blog, but don't ever comment on the blog page, they send me private emails, or just tell me about things they read ~ which is totally fine, but I love to see that I asked for some feed back from the readers and got some! Thank you very much for that, and if there is anyone else that would like to comment please feel free to do so.
I really do this blog to have a way to get rid of some stress/anxiety and just to keep everyone informed and updated about our lives and what is going on around us, but it is nice to get some feed back once in a while about what I post. : )
Speaking of updates and all that... today is the day we get Lauren's biopsy results back. I have to call them at 9:00 AM. Which is soon! Then we can see what we are going to do next with her treatment or lack there of. She was on a few meds to see if we could get things cleared up... and although at first they showed great hope... they didn't work. She was on Cephalexin ~ antibiotic for 7 days 1/2 tsp twice a day & Prednisolone ~steroid for 9 days ~ YUCK. And, she continues to be on Zyrtec 1/2 tsp every morning and then Hydroxyzine 1/2 tsp every night. A lot of medication for a little girl. : ( I feel horrible having to pump her full of meds, but at the same time I want to make her better. I want this problem to have an end and be fixed for her. I'm sick of it and at the same time, I'm sure she has had enough too. :(
Anyway... I guess this is all for now... I'm going to go make some breakfast and call the doctors office to see what is going on. I'll be back in a little while, crocodile!! : )

2 comments:

Radioactive Tori said...

Zyrtec made my oldest daughter so crabby. It took us a while to figure out why she was acting so awful, and as soon as she was off of it, she was normal again.

I hope everything clears up quick!

Jennifer said...

radioactive girl,
I'm so glad that you mentioned this. Lauren has been super sensitive lately, more than just girl two year old too. I mentioned this to the dr. he didn't seem to be too concerned or care. He said to me "that is what we generally give small children" and when i said she is really cranky/sensative could we change it... he said "that is what we generally give small children" ~ since it hasn't been doing much for her, or actually nothing at all, I have stopped giving it to her. Happy days are soon to follow. Thank you for the info. & the comment!
Hugs, Jenn

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~