Saturday, November 24, 2007

what to do, what to do...



























What to do?? My plans failed... we are home. Bryan just got home from work a little while ago, and he didn't feel like shopping... plus we have a birthday gathering to attend, again this evening. We went to Rich & Denise's house last night for a party for Bryan's grandmother ~ Gertie, and now tonight we are going back for a surprise birthday bash for Denise. So if we did go shopping, we would have limited time... so we are just hanging out at home, and we will go over there later... I think around 6:30 PM or so... and then home again home again jigity jig.








I think we might be getting some company later. Company ~ meaning Heather, Chris, Jillian, Jerry, maybe even Ryan and Des and possibly Kevin & Jill... but I'm not sure... I think we are just going to hang out and maybe play a game or two or something... since our last game night got totally screwed by some immature little biatch and his little slut. lol I crack myself up!! ;o)








Anyway... I'm bored and do NOT feel like doing any house work... although I need to get my booty in motion and do something around here... so I'm lamely wasting time blogging... and in turn boring all of you.








So for your torture... I'm going to repay you with some photos... always fun... rarely boring. ;o)












1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your photos! You look like you had a blast....I can live vicariously through you since I'm home....doing nothing :)

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~