Friday, January 25, 2008

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

Crazy 8's Meme
I was tagged by Sandy @ Momisodes
I was supposed to do it yesterday, but as many of my plans for yesterday
I failed to accomplish it.
I have some errands to run this morning, but will be home in time for NAPS! ;)
yay!!!
And, I will do the meme then.
Pinky promise!
I also took pics of my fridge last Friday and have yet to put the pictures in my
computer, so maybe I can try to get to that today too.
I was also tagged by Allie Bear @ Fridaynightambulance
for another meme, which I will ***attempt*** to do
RIGHT. BEFORE. YOUR. VERY. EYES!
today. ;)
*attempt* is the KEY word here people!
Toodles!

4 comments:

Casdok said...

I know how you feel!!

Brittany said...

Tag you're it! Go to my blog to see the rules:

http://www.crazysexylife.blogspot.com

Great blog!

Momisodes said...

wow! You've got a meme honing device on your virtual ass too!!! LOL, maybe it was contagious ;) looking forward to your posts...

BTW,...I took pics of my fridge too, but haven't posted them yet, lol...maybe later today.

Nina said...

People have no mercy. So much tagging! How are you to do it all?

:-)

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~