Friday, January 25, 2008

CRAZY 8'S!

So here it goes... the Crazy 8's Meme from Sandy & Adrienne, and after this I have some other tags to handle. We'll see how many I accomplish today.


8 Things I Am Passionate About:
  1. My children. Of course. They are my #1 goal in life, my pride and joy and my headaches as well. :D I love them to pieces and want to give them the BEST life possible!
  2. My family. My husband, Bryan, my parents, and all my other family members. Trying to spend time with them and make great memories enjoying one another.
  3. Enjoying life to the fullest. Seeing the cup half full. Making the best of every situation and going with the flow! (at least I'm really trying to do this)
  4. MADD. I have always had a major pet peeve about drunk drivers, not sure what fuels my rage and anger over this issue, other than of course the stupidity of it all, and how many lives drunk drivers take all the time.
  5. Photography. I'm not a professional by any means, and I don't even possess any kind of natural talent, but I love pictures. I take a million at a time and just can't get enough of it.
  6. My friends. I have the BEST friends in the world... they love me and put up with me. I would go to the ends of the earth for them, and I know that they would do the same.
  7. Stamping and scrap booking, crafty things. I also love doing crafty things with my kids. They make some of the greatest things.
  8. NAP time!! I love it! Can't get enough of it!!



8 Things I Want To Do Before I Die:

  1. Go on a cruise, which I think might happen this year. Yay!!
  2. See my children grow up and have wonderful lives and be happy adults
  3. See my grandchildren, if I'm blessed with them.
  4. Take my children on amazing family vacations and show them parts of the world.
  5. Get a degree in something... probably Dental Hygiene, but not 100% sure.
  6. Go to the Grand Canyon
  7. Leave the country, other than going to Canada
  8. Turn 100 years old!



8 Things I Often Say:

  1. NO!
  2. Please stop!
  3. Why are you crying?
  4. Stop running!
  5. Stop screaming!
  6. Don't hit!
  7. Pick up _________ please!
  8. Lower your voice!



8 Books I've Read Recently:

  1. New Shoes for Bunny
  2. Guess How Much I Love You
  3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  4. Would You Be My Valentine?
  5. Hop On Pop
  6. Cat in The Hat
  7. Green Eggs And Ham
  8. The B Book



8 Things I Listen To Over and Over:

  1. "Mommy"
  2. Crying and whining from 2 year olds and a 4 year old.
  3. The voices in my head!! (damn them!)
  4. Dora the Explorer
  5. Diego
  6. Wonderpets
  7. Lori Berkner
  8. Zane (not sure of his last name... on Noggin)



8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends:

  1. Personality
  2. They accept me and love me for who I am, the good, the bad and the bitchy!!
  3. They are excellent listeners
  4. They let me be my talkative self
  5. They love my kids
  6. They are good people that would do anything for just about anyone
  7. They make me laugh, and they laugh with and at me!!
  8. They are my girl soul mates!! Like finding the love of your life... it is like finding the BEST friend of you life!! :)


I would love to do some more of the things I have been tagged for, BUT.... I have a 4 yr old breathing down my back that refuses to take a nap... a 2 year old at her door asking Oh so politely to please come out of her room... oh she is knocking now. :( I have to go... hope you understand!! I'll be back later or tomorrow!!

Toodles poodles!!


4 comments:

Nick & Lizzy said...

Ha! I just finished this one too for posting tomorrow! Fun! :)

Mr Lady said...

Dude...shout is THE BEST for carpets. Honestly, though...I am the QUEEN of stain removal. Really, it's a gift. Blueberries? Conquered in under a minute. :)

I would be thrilled to be rolled!

Allie said...

I love your list of books, thats pretty much what mine would look like. I love that having a 2 and 4 year old means that most of the books we read are only like 30 pages.

Adrienne said...

Great list! Thanks for playing along. I especially love the list of things you listen to over and over.

Have a great day!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~