Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunday/Monday

I missed a post yesterday b/c I was too busy having a fun ol' headache!! I barely moved off the couch all day long. :( Thank God Bryan was home yesterday for most of the day although he was on call for work and had to go out twice.
It was a cold freezing disgusting ass day anyway, so being curled up on the couch with a blanket and watching TV was totally the way to spend it.
I did manage to get up and make some lunch and also to start dinner, so it wasn't a totally unproductive day, and besides I keep the couch warm. ;)
Today I have no choice to be up and functioning... the kids are home, of course, and Bryan is at work, so I have to be Mommy today. I'm feeling much better though... maybe I needed to actually get my body unglued from the damn couch and do something to feel better. Maybe.
I have nothing good to post today... so if you are looking for something good to read you should go to my side bar ( over here ---------> on the right) and go to the blogs that I frequent and read them... they are good and really a LOT more entertaining and interesting than mine is. :)

I might come up with something good or just something to post about later... for now I'm going to make myself a cup of hot tea, put my kids for naps, and try to make some pajama pants for my girls. :)

Peace & love!

8 comments:

Jill said...

i hate those kind of headaches. i had one almost all day saturday.. really pissed me off because there wasn't a damn thing i could do. i med'd up, i somehow managed to feed my hubby and myself, then sacked out on the couch for 2 hours. finally the headache eased.. but man it's just not tolerable!

Ilix said...

YAY tea and pyjamas!! (in no paticular order!)

Momisodes said...

Oy! so sorry to hear about the headache. I'm glad hubby was home though, and your feeling a bit better.....

Jammie pants?! You're so gifted....I have no idea how you do it all..

Nick & Lizzy said...

OMG, curling up on the couch watching tv w/ a blanket sounds soooooo yummy! (Not the sick part though...)

Hope you're feeling better! :)

Adrienne said...

I'm glad you are feeling better today!

How did the pajama pants turn out?

Nina said...

I hope you are feeling 100% now. A day in front of the TV in pajamas is nice, though!

Laski said...

"I have to be Mommy today." Oh, I really feel that on Mondays. On Mondays I "play mommy," get out of my PJs in the evening to take a shower and then get into fresh PJs. I just change 'em, not make 'em . . . unfortunately.

How did they turn out? Hope you start feeling lots better!!!

Marla said...

I am sorry my friend that you weren't feeling good yesterday, you are right on very cold days it is best to just stay in bed or on the couch..LOL

Hope you feel better soon,
**Marla**

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~