Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hard to find...

Hard to find that silver lining when things just don't seem to be fair or going the way you wished, hoped and prayed they would. :(



Jillian's friend Mary, has passed away. She was 26 yrs old and in a very serious car accident. This was not, of course, the results we were all hoping, praying and desperatly believing would happen. But, maybe the other side of this is that she is no longer suffering, although I'm not sure she was, but I can't imagine life was good for her while in the hospital in the trauma unit. I'm sure she is in a much better place. (and as a side note, I HATE when people would say something like that while I was greiving the loss of a loved one)

0 comments:

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~