Sunday, February 10, 2008

Honey, I'm Home!

I just got home a little bit ago from a stamping workshop. It was fun, and it got me out of the house... two thumbs up... plus Marie (hi, I know you will be reading this eventually) always has some good food for us to munch on! :)

I came home and the house was a little bit messy with toys, but not as bad as it usually is when Daddy is in charge. lol I shouldn't complain, because he doesn't mind too much watching them, and really what is a mess when it is toys? At least they are playing with the millions of dollars worth stuff that we have bought them. :)

And, to top it all off they were feed dinner already and Daddy had given the girls a bath, washed them all up and then had them out drying their hair so they wouldn't be freezing. :) All I had to do was throw some warm jammies on them and they are all set for bed. And when I say warm jammies, I mean WARM warm... it is only 14 degrees out tonight. YUCK.

Trevor just had a bath last night and when it is freezing cold out I don't make him have a bath and/or shower every day... it is just too cold for that. Plus he is a clean kid, and he doesn't really need a bath every single day during the cold months. During the warmer months when we are always running around and sweaty and have bug spray and sun block on and all that... they all have a bath every. single. day... some times more than once a day. :)

So I'm not sure how I've not gotten on the topic of baths and all, but this was just going to be a quick post to say, hi! I'm alive and doing well, but I'm tired and I want to spend some time with the kids before they go off to bed, then I'm going to curl up on the couch with a pillow and blanket and read this GREAT book I have been reading!! :) So goodnight all!! Sleep tight!

Toodles!

5 comments:

Jill Leigh said...

I'm glad your workshop went well! What are you and the kids doing this afternoon? I am not going to school or work because I have the fnueral today, so I was thinking if you guys aren't busy maybe I could come up and say hi for a little bit! I also have a few things to give you and the kids for Valentines Day!!! I will give you a call after the funeral and see if we can get something planned!!! I love you and I miss you like crazy!!!!

Laski said...

Awwweee . . . isn't that wonderful? I'm over the moon when so many things are taken care of (unexpectedly) when I get home! Care to share that GREAT book? Hope you had a fantastic night!

Allie said...

I know what you mean about the bath situation. I can't bathe my kids everyday in the winter because they have eczema and they are dry enough without all the water from the bath. Glad you had some time for yourself, everyone needs that every once in a while.

Crystal said...

Okay....now I just HAVE to know what you're reading! The suspense is KILLING me;o) I always love to know what people like to read;) Have a good one!!

Momisodes said...

Awww, don't you just love it when husbands do that? So sweet!!! I dont blame you for not bathing everyday....its so cooooold! Were doing the same here. Hope class was great!!!

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~