Monday, February 11, 2008

Nothing

Nothing much to say today! I know, I know surprising from me. But, I guess it was just that kind of day... not really quiet, but just a tad simple and boring I suppose! All the same it was a good day to just bum around and do nothing much. :)

Tonight, tomorrow or tomorrow night we are supposed to get some snow... not looking forward to that at all, but maybe it will warm up a tad to snow. It was zero here this morning when we first got up, and I imagine, although I wasn't out at all today, that it didn't get much warmer. :( YUCK! I cannot wait for Winter to be over!! I love the smell of Spring and the new life and hope it brings! :) But, I guess if it weren't for Winter we wouldn't know to love Spring so much.

Well I'm off to give some comment love to others... I have been a major slacker these days, sorry! :)

Cheers!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel like I've hit a posting slump lately - nothing really original or creative going on to post about. It sucks! It's only February!!

Laski said...

Oh, I'm like annie--major posting slump. I feel like I can't even think of cool comments to make. I pride myself on cool comments (many are cool to me and I'm certain LAME to others--I like living in denial).

It snowed here and we will continue getting a "wintry mix"--what is that?!?! Maybe we all have SAD--Seasonal Affective Disorder--is that what it is called??? SPRING--please come soon!

~RaenWa~ said...

I am keping my fingers crossed that you don't get any snow I hate snow with a passion so far this winter the city I am in has been fairly lucky snow fall wise I hope it stays that way

Em said...

We're all allowed to be slackers every now and then.

Nina said...

It is supposed to snow today in NYC, but I'll believe it when I see it. I would love some snow. Oh, and having nothing to say is fine every now and again. All this blog 365 stuff is hard work.

Jill said...

while grumbling, i have to admit that spring wouldnt feel so springy if there was no winter to foul everything up! i mean to make us grateful

Crystal said...

No worries love, we all have those days;) Stay warm and even here in Texas I too look forward to Spring. It's the Summers here I can't stand...way too hot. Hope your evening was a good one.

Unknown said...

Warm here in tropical country, would love to feel snow though :)

We have sun shine the whole year..

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~