Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Surprise!

yeah.

yep.

it is really me.

i'm not sure if any one is or has been checking here to see something new... if so, i'm sorry i have been absent for so long... i'm not going to get into details about why i was gone, but it was just pretty much life. you know... kids, family, household, pets, trying to make a dollar or two, KIDS, house work, and so on...

so here i am. i have nothing to say. i am having a freakin' hectic shitty snowy day... but i'm trying to manage. it hasn't been this way all day... well the snow part it has been almost all morning, but that isn't even the worse part... and really i guess my day isn't so bad, just that right now things aren't going so great and i wish i could just close my eyes and when i opened them everything would be fixed... but if that happened what the hell would i blog/bitch/talk/complain/think/ponder/procrastinate do??? so i guess after i type this... i'll finish putting laundry away in my room, and throw some wash in the dryer and the washing machine and then pick up all the damn dog food that the dog thinks is a good idea to dump all over the floor and the kids love to track every where... then i will for the millionth time today try to figure out what the hell is making lauren soooooo cranky today, then i will again explain to my children that they cannot touch whatever they want to touch in the house, just b/c they want to touch it... like the computer and the temp controls in the fridge that they had turned OFF the other day, and yeah we did realize they did this... when our freezer was leaking water out of it... GREAT. i know. then i will clean up some other messes that i have already cleaned today a few times, and get a few, like 10 or 12 more annoying calls from Online Ed... WTF???!!! STOP CALLING ME!!! i said i did NOT want to be contacted... i have answered and said not to call back and i have answered and hung up, i've let my 2 year old daughters answer and talk.... LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah. so this is it... sorry. i know you may have been expecting more from me since i haven't been around... but this is pretty much all i got.

maybe if i make it, if i happen to survive till nap time, then i will be back with something more to say... or at least something more pleasant to say. we'll see. right now i have to get the girls down from the top of their crib railing b/c they are messing with the blinds... AGAIN!!!

have a happy day!!

7 comments:

Allie said...

Yay! yay! yay! I am so glad you are back, I was getting worried about you. I will definately drink a few margaritas for you, too bad you can't be here and drink them yourself. Sorry about the sucky snowday, it got cold here too which is Texas for you since it was like almost 90 degrees yesterday. Can't wait to read more from you in the coming days. Take care.

Crystal said...

ROFL!! You crack me up girl! You just need a hug. Whatever the reason you haven't been around, doesn't matter, we're glad nothing bad happened to you or the kids and that you're back;o)

(((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

You're alive!!! Glad to see you back!

Hope the snow melts soon for you...

Jill Leigh said...

Jenn,my love, I have missed you so so so so so much. I really was sad when I couldn't come to the workshop on Monday. How did everything go? I miss you like crazy. We haven't seen each other in like 3 weeks now!! I am having withdrawl from you adorable kids. And I still have yours and their Valentine's Day gifts. I deff want to try and do something this weekend!! Friday night is bad bc Jer works sat am and he is a grumpy old man, but maybe sat morning if you're not busy we could get together and I could see the kiddies, and then maybe I could take you to lunch if Bry wouldn't mind watching the kids for an hour r so. You need outta that house. I will call you later today or tomorrow, and if this works for you, I will call Heather and your girls will come and save you!!! I love youuuuu!!!

Brittany said...

Sorry your are having such a crapy day! Hopefully things will get better! Glad to have you back!

Momisodes said...

*sigh*
Holy crap woman! Way to give us all a heart attack!! I'm glad to see you back....I'm sorry life has been kicking you in the butt. I hope the weekend ahead gets better for you....and those stupid online Ed people stop calling too.

Hang in there! Email if you want to vent...

Stephanie said...

HaHaHaHa, sorry to laugh, but my 6yr old did the same thing to our freezer. I was just lucky enough to catch it before everthing was thawed out.

~ Hi. Glad you stopped by. Come on in, kick off your shoes, put your feet up relax, grab a drink and stay a while. ~