Thursday, February 28, 2008
Today is Thursday right?? I'm loosing track of my days here! ; )
~Thirteen things I can't wait for~
1. I can't wait for Day Lights Saving Time to come!! I think that will make me feel a lot better and help with feeling like there aren't enough hours in the days, and days in the week to get things done.
2. I can't wait for warm weather to come. The snow the other day was quite impressive and in a way beautiful, but it was over 12" in two days... I don't want to see any more!
3. I can't wait till we don't need to put 3-5 layers of clothing on to go outside or to do anything. Sleigh riding has been fun, but I'm sick of dressing my kids and myself for the Arctic every time we think about leaving the house.
4. I can't wait for me to have more ambition and energy to train myself with taking the girls to the potty ~ they are both ready, it is just me. I guess stripping off 4 layers every time I take them to the bathroom, then having to redress them again in the 4 layers is what is making me lazy about it all.
5. I can't wait to go on vacation. Some where. Any where! I can't wait to pack! I can't wait to be away from the every day grind.
6. I can't wait to loose some weight. Although I haven't been doing much about this, well that is a understatement actually I haven't been doing anything at all to help loose weight. But I still can't wait for it to go away! ;)
7. I can't wait till we can be outside all day long, every day. Have camp fires, roast marsh mellows, barbecue, eat outside, go to the lake, set up the pool, ride bikes, go for walks, open the windows and smell nice fresh air all the time.
8. I can't wait for things to just get better for everyone. It seems like everyone around me has something going on with them that just isn't going 100% for them right now.
9. I can't wait for Easter egg coloring. Everyone is always together and happy! The kids have a blast and get all messy! And we have a ton of eggs for the Easter Bunny to hide. ~ it also makes it seem like Spring is really going to come!
10. I can't wait to live in a different house. Although I'm not really sure when this will happen. I'm anxious to think about moving and living some where new/different. We have outgrown this house, and we don't own it.
11. I can't wait to win the lotto and not worry about bills ever again! ~ okay this one is a little out of reach, I don't even play the lotto... but a girl can dream.
12. I can't wait to one day go on a cruise. I have never been on one, and think it will be so much fun, and such a great experience for the entire family!
13. I can't wait to take the kids to Disney World, when they are a little bit older, like in 2 years or so, and watch their faces light up in amazement! I know they will LOVE it!!
There are at least another 26 things I can't wait for, but since it is Thursday Thirteen I'll leave you all with this list. :)
Have a wonderful day!!