Thursday, February 28, 2008
Here are 13 random things I thought I would share:
1. Bryan's grandfather is not doing well at all. He was moved from the hospital to a nursing home, while waiting for him to get stronger, and for a blood clot to dissolve from in his heart before doing the heart surgery. While at the nursing home his health deteriorated greatly, he has a horrible infection, and is now back in the hospital in Spring Valley, but this time in the ER. Not sure why they ever had him go to a nursing home to begin with.
The most recent update is that they are going to treat the infection he has,
and then send him home. He will never be strong enough, or healthy enough to have the surgery. This sucks!!
2. Bryan is back to being grumpy with me again. This tells me he is worried and upset.
3. I don't know what to say or do to make Bryan feel better.
4. There is little to say or to do to make a situation like this better, if there is even a "better" during a time like this.
5. I'm confused as to why no one questioned, and or protested him leaving the hospital in the first place. He seemed to be doing a little bit better.
6. Hospitals and doctors suck sometimes! Not always and I am appreciative for them both, but sometimes things just suck!! I'm also sure that this isn't really the doctors the the hospitals fault, but it just feels better to say that.
7. At least Drew will get to go home, he thought he wouldn't ever leave the hospital.
8. Family heart disease scares the SHIT out of me.
9. I hope that Bryan can get his health under better control.
10. I've been through too much death to watch someone else die, I want to be there for everyone, but I also want to just run away from it too.
11. I hate nursing homes, but I'm sad that we didn't' get to see him while he was there, it would have been one more time to get to see him.
12. I don't want to have to tell my kids about their great-grandpa, or talk to them about sickness and dying.
13. I'm hoping and praying for a miracle that he will some how pull through, get strong and be able to have his surgery, then that he will be happy and healthy and we can all breath easier.